Select the link below for a list of 2018 Registered Assignors
Please note that only certified USSF Referee Assignors will have access to this list. Also remember that you may not sell or otherwise transmit any directory of currently registered referees to any outside third party without the express written approval of the US Soccer Referee Committee and its Board of Directors.
To be granted access to the database of NJSRC Certified Referees and to be added to the listing of NJSRC Approved Assignors, all assignors must be affiliated with a USSF affiliated New Jersey soccer organization (league, club, or tournament). Written confirmation of the affiliation of the assignor to the league/club/tournament must be submitted in writing (email acceptable) by the appropriate officer of the league/club/tournament to the NJSRC office anually by April 1.
Assignors may assign those referees listed on the NJSRC Registered Referee Game Officials Database (see Game Officials). Out of State referees must provide proof of registration and good standing from the state in which they are registered via their respective SRA/SYRA>
Select the link below to review the 2018 Assignor's Recertificaiton Power Point Presentation
DATE: On Going
To: All New Jersey Assignors
From: Dan Paolini, State Youth Referee Administrator
- When assigning a referee/assistant referee to a match, tell them what League and what association the teams are playing in for this match.
- Tell them if it is a Cup and what association the match is being played under.
- Tell them the rules of competition for the match
- Review the USSF Administrative Handbook on “Game Priority in Referee Appointments” on page 44.
- Appointment of League Board Members to Cup matches should be avoided to prevent any appearance of impropriety or conflict of interest.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.