Select the link below for a list of 2020 Registered Officials
list updated 7/1/2020
Please note that only certified USSF Referee Assignors will have access to this list. Also remember that you may not sell or otherwise transmit any directory of currently registered referees to any outside third party without the express written approval of the US Soccer Referee Committee and its Board of Directors.
Assignors may assign those referees listed on the NJSRC Registered Referee Game Officials Database (see Game Officials). To assign referees certified in another state, the referee and assignor must follow the NJ Out-of-State Referee Policy found on our home page.
Select the link below to review the 2018 Assignor's Recertificaiton Power Point Presentation
DATE: On Going
To: All New Jersey Assignors
From: Dan Paolini, State Youth Referee Administrator
- When assigning a referee/assistant referee to a match, tell them what League and what association the teams are playing in for this match.
- Tell them if it is a Cup and what association the match is being played under.
- Tell them the rules of competition for the match
- Review the USSF Administrative Handbook on “Game Priority in Referee Appointments” on page 44.
- Appointment of League Board Members to Cup matches should be avoided to prevent any appearance of impropriety or conflict of interest.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.